Like our winters getting colder, our summer days are becoming hotter and these days an air conditioning system is considered to be a key component in the maintenance of any building, improving the air quality within. An air conditioning system provides ventilation while cooling down your space and keeping the humidity down. Humidity properly controlled by an air conditioning system is a key measure in preventing moisture and mold related issues.
We take pride in being a full-service provider of top quality Air Conditioning services for western Massachusetts, southern Vermont and New Hampshire since 1965. Our customers—residential and commercial—can expect professional, prompt, and courteous service along with the best selection of equipment and services for their individual needs. Superior customer service is our goal!
At S&J Jamrog Heating and Air Conditioning we can help you with:
Maintenance - Residential & Commercial
- Residential Service & Maintenance
- Commercial Building Maintenance & Service
- Maintenance Agreements
- 24/7 Emergency Service On All Brands
Service/Installation - Residential & Commercial
- Air Conditioners
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Rooftop/Packaged Units
Equipment Service & Installation
- Sale and installation of all types of heating and cooling equipment for residential and commercial applications
- Assessment and design of residential and commercial HVAC systems
- Maintenance and service of residential and commercial equipment
- We work hard to give superior customer service in everything we do.